'Mummified' Twinkies debunk myth that they stay fresh forever

A Pennsylvania man ate a Twinkie he bought in 2012, only to find it infected with fungi. Researchers discovered an airborne mold snuck into the wrapping when the snack was being packaged.

'Mummified' Twinkies debunk myth that they stay fresh forever
A Pennsylvania man ate a Twinkie he bought in 2012, only to find it infected with fungi. Researchers discovered an airborne mold snuck into the wrapping when the snack was being packaged.